Vancouver Island water well drilling, hydro-fracturing and drilling equipment
Drillwell Enterprises Ltd. operates a fleet of 11 well maintained Vancouver Island drilling rigs, consisting of 4 dual rotarys, two air rotary, three cable tool (percussion), and 2 auger machines. Drilling capabilities range from 4 inch to 36 inch diameter, with a maximum rated depth of 3000 ft.
Major equipment components are as follows:
- 3- Foremost DR-12 Dual Rotary for casing up to 12 inch diameter
- 2- Foremost DR-24 Dual Rotary for casing up to 24 inch diameter
- 1- Drilltech 25K air rotary with casing hammer. 840 cfm @ 350 psi compressors
- 1- Gus Pech High Torque Auger Rig
- 1- Mobile B-37 Shortmasted Auger Rig on rubber tracks.
- 1- Bucyrus Erie 28L cable tool.
- 1- Bucyrus Erie 22W Cable Tool
- 1- Bucyrus Erie 60L cable tool.
- 1- Semco Heavy Duty Pump Hoist
- 3″ wireline coring equipment & HQ Coreing Equipment
- Hydrofracturing equipment (65GPM @ 2000 psi.) for treating low yield Vancouver Island rock wells and Jetting
- Casing Jacks
- Grout pumps and equipment
- Down Hole Casing Cutters and Under Reamers
- Complete Soil Sampling and Monitoring Well equipment
- Flat Decks with folding cranes
- Under Water Video Camera to 1000 ft
- 4 1/4″, 8 1/4″, and 10 1/4″ Hollow stem augers
- Sonic Rig on order